Sunday 20 September 2015

Culture Festival: GAMARVANI Part I


Hello buds! Today I wanna tell you briefly about an event called GAMARVANI. Gamarvani is Sundanese culture festival that was held by SMA Negeri 3 Bandung at Lapangan Bali on Saturday, 19th of September 2015. I came and I had a lot of fun! I met some old friends from junior high, or people that I knew before. The event was pretty cool even though I only attend it in the morning for joining parade and left before the main event started.

There are many people when the gate is open though it's still morning. I have exchanged the receipt to ticket one day before the event, so I just need to get in and get body checked by KANST. When I walked in, I have to walk through a tent, where the story of Nyi Anteh was being told by the decorations inside the tent. The decorations are beautiful, especially the huge ones that's attached to the stage. I saw the pictures and videos that my friends sent, and I was mesmerized. It was shining at night!

Overall, GAMARVANI is such a huge event, and it succeed, and I'm proud of it. There's nothing better than knowing your own country's culture!

p.s.: I'll continue this post, so see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment