Saturday 12 September 2015

All About Me

Hello! I’m Naura Salsabyla. I was born on 23rd of December 2000. I’m a 10th grader at 3 Senior High School. My class was X1, but I took acceleration class test and the result is I’m qualified enough to be in acceleration class with 13 other people from other class. I’m happy because I can get into the acceleration class but I’m also sad because I have to leave my friends from X1. But I have to catch my dream, and being in acceleration class doesn’t mean that I already have my way to ITB, but that means I have to work hard and harder than I usually do. I have to catch up to my freinds too, because they’re some great competitors for my studies here.

This is my personal blog, so I’ll write everything that’s concerning me. I’ll start from the basic story of me.

I was born as the first child in my little family. My family only consist of 3 people; my dad, mom, and me.  I have always been loved by them, because I’m the only child in my family. I have never been feeling lonely, because there are always many cats around my house. I really love cats, even if they’re the domain cat ones. I love flowers too, because my dad were always brought me to his flower gardens, flower field, or his greenhouse in Lembang. The first flower name I know was euphorbia. And I was introduced to many kinds of flowers other thau euphorbia, such as; sedap malam, edelweiss, gerbera, esther, roses, and orchids.

My dad is Mr. Romli Kurniadi. His age has almost reached half the century. So he had been experiencing salt and sour in his life. In the future, I also wanna be like my dad, a professional (automation) engineer. But being an engineer doesn’t mean that he can only do the things that concers his job. He also knows everything about being a great enterpreneur in farm sector, flower sector, electric field, and many other fields. He has always been being my idol figure for my career.

My mom is Ms. Yuniarti Dewiani. She is really caring and kind to me. My mom has a franchise for kids learning center. The learning center itself provides math, arithmetic, English, and computer course for kids. She’s the one who taught me about how to speak, how to read, how to write, how to calculate, and many other how tos. My mom made me attend swimmng course, table tennis course, arithmetic, vocal, piano, keyboard, violin, and drawing lessons, and I’m thankful for that.

I’ve finished my study in Krida Nusantara kindergarten, Krida Nusantara elementary school, 5 Junior High School Bandung, and now I’ve entered 3 Senior high school. I’ll make 3 Senior high school as my stepping stone to study at ITB and MIT.

I have many hobbies. They’re singing, reading comics, listening to music, playing piano and keyboard, making handicraft, I and I also love travelling, and eating. I like singing any song that come into my mind. I like reading webtoon comics. I was once loving Japanese manga like One Piece, Conan, Air gear, Bleach, Death Note, and other comics because the influence from my cousin. But now I don’t have the time(and kuota) to read that, so I read webtoon instead of reading Japanese manga. I only like listening to songs that are on my playlist. I like maroon 5, One direction, Girls generation, Hozier, Sia, Justin Timberlake, Austin Mahone, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeran, and many other singers. I’m not a big fan, but I love their songs. I like playing Yiruma’s songs, OST from korean dramas, or classical and pop western songs on piano. I have an accoustic group with my friends from junior high. We covers many songs that we like. Actually I have only experienced travelling for about 10 times. That doesn’t make me a backpacker. But someday, I will. I sometimes complain about how my cheek being chubby, or my hips and calves getting fatter. But thats’ because my own greed for food. I love eating. Especially trying new kinds of food if I ever visited a new place. I love sushi and sashimi the most.








I like doing sport too.  I can play tennis table and a little of tennis. Even though it’s not a routine, I love swimming. My skin has become darker because I was forced to attend swimming course when I was 5 years old until I’m 10 year old. I like making handicrafts because my dad is an expert in doing that. I was once joined scout too, in elementary school, and scout taught me about making many things with used things.

I like cute, and sparkling things. I like shopping. Of course girls do love shopping. Buying new things with my own money (saving a little money) feels much better than ask mom to give me money. And those new cute and sparkling thing I bought (clothes, shoes, jewels, books, matched theme pencil case its contents) always motivates me. I love blue,white, and pink colour.

I’m a moody person, but not always in a bad way. I don’t like studying, but I have to because I’ll make tons of money (hahaha) from doing that. Aamiiin. I’m an extrovert person, I always express my feelings with gestures and many face expression. Maybe people don’t like me because I’m too noisy. I like laughing with my friends and I don’t want to see my freind being sad. Because I could be affected with their sadness.  So I always try to look happy in front of many people. But even though I’m an extrovert person, I can’t just say no or complaint to things that I don’t like especially to people whom I cared about. And sometimes people know this, and just take advantages from that.

I like public speaking so I became a student council member, and became a candidates for the head of student council. I got the vice president title after the elction. I tried to be Duta Anak Bandung too. Too bad I only got to be a grand finalist. I realized that I’ve wasted so many time by joining all that organization things. I would’ve been using those times to study harder. Many people asked me why didn’t I take the OST or LKO or other organization in high school. And that’s the answer.

I have so many mottos in my life. But some weird quotes that I read kinda affect or change my vision of life in some weird ways too. Like “The best way to take revenge to the people who insulted you is being more successful than them.” Or “Work hard so you can shop harder.” Or “Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.”

I think that’s all about me. Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoy reading or searching something in my blog. Have a nice day!

Aaand gonna upload them pics later! the connection is so slow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment