Sunday 1 May 2016

Hard Working Sunday at CFD Dago


Good Morning! It’s Monday again, and it didn’t feel like a week has passed. Yesterday I got a great experience doing some labours at Car Free Day Dago #halah #lebay. We got an assignment (again). And this time, it’s given from Mr. Roy, our homemaking, diy, or entrepreneur teacher. The task is titled Business Action Project. Our group had decided to sell Addictea, the most famous thai tea in town. We tried being a reseller for one day, even though it can’t be called as reseller, because actually we just bought it in large number and got cheaper price so that we can sell it again with the same consumer price.

By the way the never ending assignments keep on coming to us. And it got worse (increasing) since the finals are coming soon, on 19th of May. Oh anyway, I’ve gone to a higher class. Now I’m 11th grade! Yeay! Sure feels nice leaving to upper grade first hahaha. No, just kidding. Actually the subjects get harder as the semester passes. L

Back at the main topic, we sold about 47 from 50 bottles that we bought. We made some profits! Even though it’s not that big, but it really paid off our hard work. The product that we sold, as we said earlier is Addictea. Actually it had about 6 variant, but we only bought the familiar flavors like original thai tea, taro (sweet purple potato) milk tea, and green tea. The other variant that we didn’t sell were mint, coffee, and banana. Taro and banana are actually taste good! You should try it for yourself! This is not a promotion though, just a recommendation from me, as your fellow consumer, hahaha.

At first our group was discussing about what product that we will be selling, where, and when. I was in one group with Aruni, Raksaka, and Satryo. We all were throwing our ideas, except Satryo because he was doing an extracurricular activity. He is in the Badminton Club. So we finally came to one decision, to use my idea (haha), selling Addictea. Why addictea, not other similar milk tea? It’s because Addictea was the reason why thai tea was really booming in Bandung. They’re the first one (I think) in Bandung.

So I searched for numbers or id line for contacting them and ask about having a cooperation. There were some problems at first, like having slow responses, and about how we’ll sell it, but we could make it through (Hwaiting!). We got it! 50 bottles to sell, Rp 10.000 each! We have agreed to meet at 6 a.m. in front of the DAGO statue.



When tomorrow comes, I’ll be on my own. This flashlight lyrics from Jessie J suits me A LOT. I really did come and wait for them alone, in front of the statue for half and an hour! It feels really tiring L They’re so so so late! I was gonna be mad at them, but then they came and another problem has risen. The goodies that we’re gonna sell hasn’t come! And the’ve fallen on their way. Oh god, NO! It’s like the worst type of case that would possibly happen. And that happened. We had to save our pretty little cute milk tea bottles. Uuuuu my poor milkies L



Then we had to go to rescue it by walking to Baltos Mall, and we went back to where we were supposed to meet, full teamed. And we met other group’s members too. I don’t know but they voluntarily help us selling these milks. Ah, finally they said the motives, they want to merge our group! Hmm, that’s okay with me though. BUT you all have to pay first hahaha.



 At first it’s like so hard to sell these goodies because we were too shy to shout.I had to cut all my shame nerves. I did it first so that they can copy me too. I don’t want this to turns out to be only me who shouted like crazy to our candidat costumers. And it works. It attracts many people. But they were only staring, asking, or bargaining without paying. Some just passing by and smile, but there are some who just refused with no smile at all! We all finally felt the difficultness from the real world. You’re not gonna be sitting around playing your phone-which was given by your dad or mom- your whole life right? We sometimes gotta try working too, to feel how hard it is to earn even 1 cent.

Yah, it’s just me and my nosiness, haha. But this is my true feelings. It’s shameful for me to just spend my parents money if I just using it without knowing that they put all their efforts, sweats, and hard work to pay for my tuition and my daily needs. I appreciate them and really thankful to my parents. I love you so much Mama, Papa <3

Okay, continuing the story, we walked around CFD for maybe 5-10 times. And we got some money! And in the end we sold them all! HUHUHUHU I’M SO PROUD AND I SINCERELY THANK MY FRIENDS FOR HELPING ME SELLING THE PRODUCTS. Much love.

What does 10 o clock means? It means the CFD has closed! So we ended this and went relaxing at Aruni’s house. We ate, played Monopoly, played piano, and resting my feet. And then they went home one by one. And me too, was going. But, I continued my realaxation time at Johnny Andrean Salon. Hahaha. The massaging was really good, the creambath treatment made my hair really smooth and no more back pain.


I think that’s all that I can tell you. I’ll meet you in the next post! Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment